On October the 14th 2016, a new Whole Foods will open in Philadelphia. Here’s everything you need to know:
1. It will replace the old Callowhill Whole Foods
The old location on 201 Pennsylvania Avenue will close its doors on October 12th. The new one will be located at 2101 Pennsylvania Avenue. Unfortunately, this is pretty much right next to the old location, which is to say, still hard to get to with Septa.
2. Even more healthy options will be available
There will be a juice bar, a coffee bar, a cocktail cart and even two pubs!
3. Wiz Kid, Dizengoff, Severino, and CHeU Noodle Bar will be there
Actual groceries might be a hard sell at this new Whole Foods, considering four of the most delicious food establishments in town will be opening branches inside the supermarket. In case you’re a freshman: Dizengoff = Zahav fame, sells amazing hummus, Severino= gourmet fresh pasta dishes, Wiz Kid = amazing vegan food from the owners of Vedge, and CHeU= innovative Asian food from the guys at Bing Bing Dim Sum.
4. Last but not least: the hours of operation
It will be open from 7 am to 11 pm, 7 days a week.
Latest posts by Blog Staff (see all)
- Tastes of Home - October 10, 2017
- The Best Lunch Spots for When You Are Tight on Time in Between Class - October 8, 2017
- Candid Caffeine: Sunday Mornings at the Rosen’s - October 6, 2017