– New to West Philly: Chili Szechuan opened at 4626 Baltimore Ave., serving, you guessed it, spicy Szechuan cuisine (watch out Han Dynasty!)
– More Drexel news: Zama, the successful Japaanese restaurant at Rittenhouse Square, is opening a second location at 3200 Chestnut St. this fall
– Reopening: Lil’ Pop Shop at 44th and Spruce streets is back after a one-month winter hibernation
– Food Trends: Eater has compiled a list of the 15 Best Tasting Menus in Philly
– Michael Klein profiles the owner of Cow and the Curd, a food truck specializing in fried cheese curds
– Another Philly brunch guide? We swear this spread sheet of all Philly brunch options broken down by neighborhood (and with special notes) is the most thorough
– All hail Vetri: the foodie scene isspeechless over Marc Vetri’s newly announced pizzeria project at 1939 Callowhill St.
– Philly Mag‘s Trey Popp calls Starr’s Fette Sau the best barbecue in the city