Food Events Coming Up
Spring and summer are the busiest times of the year for food-related festivities! Here are a few you should keep on your radar:
- May 2nd: South Street Spring Festival and Maifest– South Street Spring Festival will close down South Street from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM for music, food, drinks, family fun, art, shopping, entertainment and more. Check out the media preview we covered here for more details.
- May 2nd: Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival– featuring street cafes, art, beauty, fashion, family fun, culinary demonstrations, beer and cocktail samplings, live music + entertainment on Walnut Street from the Avenue of the Arts to Rittenhouse Square.
- May 14th: Night Market– A huge nighttime street food festival on South Street West.
- May 29-June 7: Philly Beer Week– Tons of beer-related events!
- June 14th: Burger Brawl– A huge competition between burger-purveyors in Philadelphia!